Product Warranty Policy
Use of this website
Although every care has been taken with the information published on this website, no guarantee is given as to the accuracy of the content or the safety of the published files. No liability can be accepted for any damage resulting from the use of the information on this website, or for any direct or indirect damage to third parties.
The information on this website is subject to change without notice. The operation of the website may also be suspended or discontinued without notice. Regardless of the reason, no liability can be accepted for any damage resulting from changes to the information or from the suspension or discontinuation of the operation of this website.
No liability is assumed for any content linked to from this website.
Product Warranty Policy
This warranty policy specifies the terms and conditions of the warranty provided by Inaba Denki Sangyo Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as "Company") for the product you purchased.
Article 1 (Purpose)
- These provisions govern the handling of quality assurance responsibility for the Company product (Hereinafter referred to as "Product").
- These provisions shall become effective between you and the Company upon the transfer of ownership of the Product to you.
Article 2 (Warranty Coverage)
The Company shall provide a warranty as set forth in the following article if any of the following items apply to the Product (Hereinafter referred to as the "Defect"):
- There is any alteration or deformation in the external shape or inside of the Product that would impair the product's use or function;
- The Product does not perform the performance specified in the product specifications.
Article 3 (Warranty Details)
- If the Company is responsible for the Defect of the Product (Hereinafter referred to as "Defective Product"), the Company shall, at its discretion, either repair it free of charge or provide a replacement. However, the following costs related to such measures shall be borne by you.
- Cost of sending the Defective Product from you to the Company
- Installation cost of a replacement for the Defective Product
- If the Company provides a replacement for the Product pursuant to the preceding paragraph, ownership of the Defective Product recovered by the Company shall belong to the Company.
Article 4 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for the warranty set forth in the preceding article about the Defect if any of the following items apply:
- The Defect is caused due to external factors such as impact or drop during transportation of the Product;
- The Defect is caused due to your violation of instructions provided in the product specifications, operation manuals, or handling precautions;
- The Defect is caused by external factors such as building, architecture, structure or workpiece where the Product is installed;
- The Defect is caused by disassembly, modification, repair, attachment of accessories, etc. of the Product by you or a third party without the Company's prior consent;
- The Defect is caused due to the inappropriate construction methods;
- The Defect is caused due to installation in combination with a similar product from another company;
- It is impossible for the Company to predict the Defect under scientific or technical knowledge at the time of sale of the Product;
- The Defect is caused due to natural wear or aging of the Product during normal use;
- The Defect is caused due to the use of the Product for purposes other than the specified ones;
- The Defect is caused due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, typhoon, lightning, or flood damage, or due to environmental or external factors such as pollution, salt damage, static electricity, power failure, external radio waves, or abnormal voltage.
- The Company shall not be liable for any indirect damage, special damage, loss of opportunity, lost profit, data loss, loss of products other than the Product, or any defects caused to you or a third party due to the Defect, regardless of whether or not the measures set forth in Article 3, Paragraph 1 have been implemented.
- The conformity of the Product with the buildings, architecture, structures, workpiece, etc., used by you or the third party shall be confirmed by you or the third party, and the Company shall not be held liable in any way for the conformity of the Product with such buildings, architecture, structures, workpiece, etc.
Article 5 (Other)
- The contents of the product specifications, user's manuals, catalogues, etc. related to the Product are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Company's liability with respect to the Product is hereby fully recognized and the Company shall have no other liability whatsoever.
- These provisions are for warranties under the terms and conditions set forth herein. Therefore, these provisions do not restrict your legal rights to the Company or other business operators.
- These provisions shall be interpreted in accordance with, and shall comply with, the laws of Japan.
- Any conflicts, disputes, or differences of opinion that may arise in connection with these provisions shall be finally settled by arbitration in Osaka (Japan) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association.